All Drive Subaroo retain the ownership of all goods supplied until paid in full by the customer.
Goods are supplied as per customer’s instructions, description, and specifications. When possible, All Drive Subaroo will use the manufacturer’s database for part identification to avoid any mismatching. However it is the responsibility of the installer to check items for defects and full compatibility before installation. All Drive Subaroo is not liable for any consequential loss, damage, or loss of income owing to installation or operation of defective or incorrectly matched parts.
Payment for goods will be accepted in cash, Mastercard, Visa Card, Direct deposit, Cash on Delivery, or by 30-day settlement for approved account holders, for whom company cheques are acceptable. We do not accept personal cheques.
1. Warranty will be void on any goods tampered with, dismantled, altered, fitted, painted or damaged, and they will not be accepted as returns for credit.
2. All Drive Subaroo offers a part only replacement warranty from the date of purchase on all other parts as set out below:
• Reconditioned parts -12 months – No labour warranty.
• Mechanical parts – Second hand Engines and Transmissions 30 days. No labour warranty.
• (Please refer to our website for full warranty terms)
• Second hand Electrical parts – 7 days. No labour warranty.
• Second hand Fuel accessories – 7 days. No labour warranty.
• Used Parts in General – No labour warranty
3. Optional extended warranty purchased from All Drive Subaroo at the time of sales of goods/services is subject to the conditions of the extended warranty as listed on the invoice/contract for the period stated on the invoice/contract. Normal warranty condition apply except where stated otherwise.
4. Engines and gearboxes are sold as long bare assemblies. For convenience accessories may sometimes be left on but are not covered under warranty and are not guaranteed to be operational or correct for the model. All Drive Subaroo strongly recommends swapping over your existing items during fitment.
5. Warranty is void if parts are tampered with or dismantled. Items returned under warranty must be complete as sold and accompanied with an original purchase invoice.
6. All Drive Subaroo will not cover any repairs done without our written consent. Any repairs carried out without our written consent will be at the customer’s own expense and may void the warranty.
7. Warranty for major mechanical items will be void if there is a failure or defect caused by one of the following:
• Improper installation or incorrect application
• Failure to carry our correct maintenance
• Overheating or overloading
• Unauthorised repairs, alterations or dismantling
• Insufficient or incorrect oil and/or lubricants
• Misuse, negligence or accidents
• Installation by a non-qualified mechanic
• Incorrect part suitability
8. In the event of any claim being declined, All Drive Subaroo reserves the right to recover any out-of-pocket expenses incurred. Reimbursements by the customer will be required prior to user returning parts.
9. In the event of any signs of malfunction, it is the customer’s responsibly to cease operation and advise All Drive Subaroo immediately. Failure to comply with this condition may result in further serious damage and void any warranty entitlement. In the event that a part is replaced under warranty, the replacement part warranty will apply from the date of the original invoice.
10. All Drive Subaroo will deem warranty to be void for the following;
• All Statutory/Repairable written off vehicles sold complete as a rolling shell
• All rolling shells and parts supplied used for off-road or race track purposes
• All parts fitted into non-OEM specification vehicles (e.g. Subaru complete motor conversions fitted into a Subaru vehicle but not OEM specific for that make or model)
• Non-OEM modifications done to OEM Parts.
1. Loss and damage in transit is at buyers’ risk unless covered by insurance at customer cost at the time of ordering
2. Visible damage or loss must be clearly noted on carrier’s delivery receipts. Claims must be made on the appropriate carrier or insurance company within 48 hours by advising our office.
3. Not all used parts sold by All Drive Subaroo are covered by warranty and correct installation is the sole responsibility of the installer. Any failure of parts or incorrect installation is not covered by All Drive Subaroo under any circumstances.
4. All Genuine Subaru parts sold by All Drive Subaroo are covered under the warranty terms and conditions of Subaru. Any failure of parts or incorrect installation is not covered by All Drive Subaroo under any circumstances. All Drive Subaroo will take no responsibility for any warranty claims made with Subaru Corporation and is not liable for any damage resulting from Genuine (OEM) Subaru parts failure.
RETURNS OF GOODS:
1. Goods not required must be returned within 7 days at the expense of the purchaser. All returns are subject to a 10% handling fee for a company credit NOT a refund.
2. Any goods tampered with, altered, fitted, painted or damaged, will not be acceptable for credit.
3. A copy of the original invoice is to be presented with any goods returned, accompanied by a reason written on the invoice why goods have been returned.
4 Freight is to be prepaid by the customer on all returns.
5. A delivery charge will be incurred for all incorrectly ordered items required for pickup
6. For all outer metropolitan and interstate deliveries the following applies:
A. Goods are not to be returned via the courier that has just delivered the goods as you will be liable for all costs.
B. All goods to be returned must have an RA number (return Authorisation). Unless these procedures are adhered to All Drive Subaroo will not be liable for any freight charges incurred.
7. Specially ordered parts, reconditioned, remanufactured, and electrical items are not returnable for credit.
8. Electrical parts and fuel accessories cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrectly supplied for which All Drive Subaroo will resupply the part under normal warranty conditions. These items are not returnable for credit.
9. All Drive Subaroo reserves the right to use the carrier of their choice for delivery or returns.